Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default VBA Code Change

Why not just protect your code to prevent changes. In the VB editor,
ToolsVBAProjectPropertiesProtect

You can set a password to prevent unauthorized changes by most users.
Of course, passwords can be overcome by astute users, but it would be
effective against most.

" wrote:

Hello,

Is is possible to detect the code change happened to VBA project? Or
something like "save" event of VBA project (not workbook)?

I intend to leave a mark in worksheet cells if VBA code has been
edited, and next time when the book is opened, I can perform some
processing if the mark is on and then turn off it.

Thanks in advance.

Ting