Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Getting the filepath of a template

ActiveWorkbook.Path

assuming the template is the active workbook

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Boing Boing Dave" <Boing Boing wrote in
message ...
I have a template which is to be distributed across various networks. When
the template is launched I need to be able to get the filepath of the
original template to subsequently read an ini file.
In Word this is 'ActiveDocument.AttachedTemplate' but can anyone tell me
how
to do this in Excel please?