Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
davethewelder davethewelder is offline

Default Dave - Trouble finding posts

I am still having trouble finding posts. How do I update the google site?

Davie

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Try Google:

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...bwuHJvNJuqEiZQ

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200772

"davethewelder" wrote:

Hi anyone, I have extreme trouble finding posts I have entered on the
discussion board. I have tried using the % wildcard and also using my
username, which picks up two of the five I have posted. This is an
intermittent fault but it is very frustrating. I have put my name in the
subject list to see if this helps. Anyone else having this problem?

If you have an answer I would appreciate it.

thanks,

Davie