Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sheldon Potolsky Sheldon Potolsky is offline

Default Creating and Sharing a .xla VBA Macro

I wrote a macro that will recognize eight different filenames and run
the appropriate section of code when one of those eight (Excel) files
are open. My goal is to make this macro available to a few other
users by creating a .xla file and saving it on a folder on a network
drive. I've created this add-in and placed it in the desired folder
on the network drive and I've looked over this Google group and other,
similar groups but still can't put all the pieces together to make
this available to others. I initially thought this would (should?) be
easy to do but apparently it's not. Any/all suggestions would be
appreciated.
Thanks,
Sheldon Potolsky