smdettloff

Default Problem with IF function/circular/HELP!

What I want to do seems so simple but it's the only formula on this
spreedsheet I can't figure out. I've spent all day on it and it's
driving me nuts! Here it is:

I want (cells not named so I'm using cell id's): D5-G5. If the result
is less than or equal to 0 (in other words, if it's a negative number),
then I want the field to say 0. If the answer is greater than 0 (in
other words a positive number), then I want the field to give the
result of D5-G5. (the cell where the result is in is H5)

I've tried it a few different ways and it never works out. Once I got
a circular error?

PLEASE HELP!

--
smdettloff