Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NancyG NancyG is offline

Default File URL Path

The FollowHyperlink commands assume you already know the URL path. I'm
looking for a way to identify the path - all files are not necessarily
residing on the same eRoom page
--
Thanks,
Nancy

"DownThePaint" wrote:

Hi Nancy;

Go into the VBA Editor into help. Search for the FollowHyperLink reserve
word. It will give you an example of how to accomplish the URL.

I hope it helps

"NancyG" wrote:

I need help on how to get the URL path for an active file that is stored in
an eRoom. I'm trying to generate a link to the file to include in an email.
When I use the Visual Basic command ActiveWorkbook.Path I get
C:\...\ApplicationData\eRoom\eRoomClient...

What I want is
https://e6.xxx.com/eRoom/extranet4/xxxx/0_1ab23
like you get when you right click the file on the eRoom page. Any ideas ?
--
Thanks,
Nancy