Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Les Stout[_2_] Les Stout[_2_] is offline

Default Insert comment If cell content changes.

Hello all, I am trying to insert a comment if the content of a cell is
changed in a protected sheet. I have turned off "Move selection after
enter" on the Edit tab and i have put this in my code
"Application.MoveAfterReturn = False". But after enter it still jumps to
the next cell and then the comment gets put into the new cell and not
the altered cell. Is there a way to do this ??

Any help is much appreciated.

Best regards,

Les Stout