Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
filo666 filo666 is offline

Default problem with undo and a user form

Hi, in the following link: http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/tip23.htm

it is well explained how to activate the undo comand if a VBA code is run,
my rpbolem is that I have a userform and when I activate my userform and my
userform change the data on the range I can not undo the actions, all the
saved variavles are errased when the user form is initialisated.

for example:

I have a userform that add a number (that the user type in the textbox) to
all the selected range, when the adding is performed the undo action is
errased.

how to accomplish my goal???

TIA