Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary Keramidas Gary Keramidas is offline

Default JLG Copy Row

sorry, you should post in the same thread then.

--

Gary

"Rpettis31" wrote in message
I need help to complete a project.
It sort of works it just takes the last know value row that was true and
copy/pastes it not every row that met the condition as true. It is also
slow, is there another way to speed it up. I have updating false and my calc
to manual.

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

I didn't test this but it should do the job.

If Cells(dlv, 23) "" And Cells(dlv, 8) < _
Sheets("DLV CONTAINERS").Cells(dlv2, 8) Then
lr = Sheets("DLV CONTAINERS").Cells(Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row
Rows(dlv).Copy Sheets("DLV CONTAINERS").Range("A" & lr + 1)
End If

Check for line wraps in case I didn't get the attenuation mark right.