Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ranswert ranswert is offline

Default Screen Flashing

Thanks I'll give that a try
"cht13er" wrote:

On Mar 15, 4:04 pm, ranswert
wrote:
It flashes the screen before 'Hidearoundselection' code is run. The
'hidearoundselection' code hides the whole sheet except for the last range of
cells that was being used. Is there a way to not flash the screen before the
code 'hidearoundselection' is run. I already have the screen updatigng set to
false.

"ward376" wrote:
I would like to make it so that the screen doesn't flash when it was started
and exited. I thought the 'stopautocalc' would work, but it doesn't.

Setting screen updating to false will keep it from flashing while
you're doing stuff, but the screen will update when it's set back to
true and the appearance of the sheet has changed. Is this all your
code?

Cliff Edwards

You could always be draconian and use Application.Visible = False ??

It's still not perfect (I don't know how to get around an occasional
1/100th of a second screen flash) but it might be better... check it
out.