Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] pgcn@westnet.com.au is offline

Default highlight duplicate rows comparing two cells

This post follows on from Dave Peterson's reply 13/3/08.
I replied twice on the 14th but they seem not to have posted.

Dave your code will be good if I want to just see unique values but
can I please get some help to highlight all rows where col C LastName
and col D FirstName are the same.
I don't want to concatenate and advance filter as I want to be able to quickly search all records when deciding which duplicate to delete or to keep both/all (other columns
may differ).

I need to be able to use the code again so was thinking that it would
be put in a module in my personal.xls?

thanks again
Peta