Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
WLMPilot WLMPilot is offline

Default Curious about macro possibility

I was wondering, and probably reaching for this one, if a macro can write
another macro and place it in the appropriate "Microsoft Excel Object" sheet?

The project I am working on is a annual scheduling workbook that will create
26 sheets (payperiods) when a commandbutton is clicked and name each sheet
accordingly. During this execution, I was wondering if I could also:

1) create 26 commandbuttons with same caption as its respective sheet, size
and align each button on a sheet,
2) write the three line code for each commandbutton, using the caption (also
name of sheet) as the reference to GOTO that sheet?

Just curious about number 2.

Thanks,
Les