Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Pass a variable to a different sub

Did you see the responses to your other post?

RyanH wrote:

I have a 2 command buttons on a userform. cmbCalculate and cmbAddToQuote.
cmbCalculate has code that confirms all textboxes have data before
calculating a price. cmbAddToQuote adds the price to a worksheet. How can I
pass a variable value from cmbCalculate code to cmbAddToQuote code. Here is
what I have for an example. I want to stop Sub cmbAddToQuote_Click() if the
variable StopCode = True. IS this possible?

Public Sub cmbCalculate_Click()

Dim StopCode as Boolean

If textbox1 = "" Then
MsgBox "Try Again."