Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kathl Kathl is offline

Default function for looking up text

now i'm really getting lunatic...

before i wrote to you the output was #name;

now if i invoke the function in excel it just say's that there is no
argument in parentheses...that's not possible...

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Works fine here. I presume you are using it in a worksheet? What do you get?

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Kathl" wrote in message
hi, don't know what's wrong with this function. it shall take the value of
cell and via select case look, whats in it and write into the active cell
certain text.

Function PreTimeSlotsConv18(PreSlot18)
Select Case PreSlot18
Case "Slot 1"