Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JohnP JohnP is offline

Default Userforms fill screen whatever resolution

Hi Jim,

I just added that code in and closed and saved it despite your wanring. It
now closes as soon as it opens. Is there a way around this. I have tried to
Ctrl Break as it opens.

Please help!!!!

"Jim Rech" wrote:

Not the way to go, in my opinion. Never try to take over the entire screen.

Better to use Application.Visible = False to make Excel disappear. Just be
sure to make it visible again when your form closes.

--
Jim