Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Lance Hoffmeyer[_3_] Lance Hoffmeyer[_3_] is offline

Default charts source data series copying

Hey all,

I have a chart that is linked to a data page within an XL workbook.
There is a main data page where I can have 5 or 6 column of data.
There is another data page called "Map1 Data" where I can select two
columns of data to compare. I then have a chart called "Map1" that
gets updated "Chart_Activate" based on what columns are chosen.

Once I am happy with the columns I am comparing is there a way to
copy and paste the chart into another worksheet with just the data
(and no lins to "Map1 Data" so that the chart no longer get updated
if I change the columns that I am comparing in the "Map1 Data" worksheet?

Thanks in advance,

Lance