Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nigel[_2_] Nigel[_2_] is offline

Default How do I invoke the "Reset" button in the VB Editior via code?

Format? Your OP did not mention this. Please explain more fully what you
are trying to do

Nigel

"Vinita" wrote in message
ok....This would continue with the next statements of my code even after
the
error occurs.But, it would not give me the required format of the excel I
need.

"Nigel" wrote:

It appears the search is failing. Try putting in line before the search
command e.g.

On Error Resume Next
Cells.Find(what:=subtask_name, lookat:=xlWhole,
searchDirection:=xlNext).Activate

Nigel

"Vinita" wrote in message
I am writing a macro in an MPP.The macro runs fine for the first
time.But
the next time its run its popping up an Error.But again after clicking
the
"Reset" button in the VB Editor the code works fine again.

Is there any way that I can "Reset" in the code itself?So that it will
work
fine the next time its run.

In Debug mode, Im getting "Run time Error 1004 Method Cells of object
'_Global' failed at the following line of code.
Cells.Find(what:=subtask_name, lookat:=xlWhole,
searchDirection:=xlNext).Activate

Thanks in advance,
Vinita