Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ytayta555 ytayta555 is offline

Default DECLARE VARIABLES PROBLEM

On 14 Mar, 03:50, DownThePaint
wrote:
Hi ytayta555;

Thank for sugestion Dawn !

Third, you might could bring all the worksheets into one workbook instead of
so many workbooks. Fourth you might use linking to have all 200 + workbook
answer sheets link into a master workbook.

I can't do this because my powerless resource sistem ...256mb ,
and it don't open a wbook such that ; every wbook have now
10 mb ;

Second, have you tried going back and forth
between the workbooks by using the Windows.Workbooks("xxx").Activate method

I don't know to work with this metod .....

If you have that much data is seems like
it might be time to to do that. .

it take 3 sessions of 2,5 hours

This may not help but i'l take a shot at it. My first suggestions would be
to switch to a database solution.

how look a database solution ?.... I want to work in excel and VBA ...

Now , I have some macros which work with a half of this workbooks
(108 wbooks) ; with the macro I posted here , I can work in all
231 workbooks , but, I tried to get here the right declare of
variables ,
and to find where the macro is wrong that it after first workbook
don't have the same speed of copy entire rows from one wbook
to another according to the criteria =32;

Many thanks for your sugestions , Dawn