Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cht13er cht13er is offline

Default Macro Update Macro

I'm not 100% sure what you're asking ... are you asking how to get the
user's name so that it can be included in the macro? If so, insert
this in the macro:

sub xx()
Dim stUserName as String
Dim stString as String
Dim stTitle as String
..
..
..
stString = "Please enter your name:"
stTitle = "Input required"
stUserName = InputBox(stString, stTitle)
..
..
..
End Sub

Hope that was what you were looking for ... if not, try to explain
again?

Chris

On Mar 13, 3:14 am, wrote:
I had some macro ( Modifty Header and Footer , Add Menu , Delete
Menu )

My macro will change the footer and header, and, pre-set issuer inside
macro.

How can my macro pop-up an input-box and able to update my macro ( or
other methods ),
afterall, everytime, my user run the Macro ( Update Header and
Footer ) will get the correct issuer ?

Many Thanks