Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Raj Raj is offline

Default Excel connectivity issue from .net application

I am struggling with a strange error from past couple of weeks. I am trying
to import the excel file from my .net application. First it uploads the excel
file to the server then connects to that file using oledb. but whenever I
execute that program, I see the following error

"The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file ''. It is already
opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view its data."

I checked google and found many and played around with those but no luck.
Appreciate your help.