Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vinita Vinita is offline

Default How do I invoke the "Reset" button in the VB Editior via code?

Hi,
I am writing a macro in an MPP.The macro runs fine for the first
time.But
the next time its run its popping up an Error.But again after clicking
the
"Reset" button in the VB Editor the code works fine again.

Is there any way that I can "Reset" in the code itself?So that it will
work
fine the next time its run.

In Debug mode, Im getting "Run time Error 1004 Method Cells of object
'_Global' failed at the following line of code.
Cells.Find(what:=subtask_name, lookat:=xlWhole,
searchDirection:=xlNext).Activate

Thanks in advance,
Vinita