Peo Sjoblom

Select the range you need, copy it, go to the sheet where you want the link
and do editpaste special and select "Paste Link"

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"ryan" wrote in message
I have a work book with many sheets which represent separate projects. The
first sheet of the work book is a summary by project for each of the
projects. In the accounting work book I have a project ledger sheet and
would
like to make the one sheet in the accounting book equal to the entire
sheet
in the projects work book. That way if I make a change to a project sheet
it
will go all the way up to the first sheet in the projects workbook and
then
to the accounting work book sheet "projects ledger" and from that ledger
it
will flow into all the rest of the accounting sheets in the "accounting
work
book" How do I make the entire sheet equal to another sheet.