Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default How to stop macro with cancel button

You can try adding DoEvents which interupts the existing execution to run
code that has been generated by an event such as clicking on a button. I
assume that you have a loop in your main macro that takes some time to
execute. DoEvents will go in there...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Alex St-Pierre" wrote:

Hi !
When I click on form1 (execute button), I close form1 and open a form2 which
indicate a process bar and there is a Cancel button to stop the macro. When I
click on it, the macro continue to run. Is there a way to stop the macro?
Thanks!!
Alex

'Userform1:
Private Sub CreateReport_Click()