Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Diana Morrison Diana Morrison is offline

Default Loop to move #'s from one column to next

I have a macro that moves a bunch of columns around, formats them, and
inserts a blank column A. That's the easy part :).

Problem 1: In column A, I want to collect data from column B using
=RIGHT(B1,3). I want this to loop through until there is no more data in
column B (length will always vary).

Problem 2: If the number transfered into column A is 001, or 011, I wan to
loose the zeros. Can't seem to make them disappear with formatting, so I'm
thinking now I need if statements to use +RIGHT(B1,1) or (B1,2) under those
circumstances. But maybe I'm making this too complicated.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Diana