ryan

Default In Excel, how do you make one whole sheet equal to another.

I have a work book with many sheets which represent separate projects. The
first sheet of the work book is a summary by project for each of the
projects. In the accounting work book I have a project ledger sheet and would
like to make the one sheet in the accounting book equal to the entire sheet
in the projects work book. That way if I make a change to a project sheet it
will go all the way up to the first sheet in the projects workbook and then
to the accounting work book sheet "projects ledger" and from that ledger it
will flow into all the rest of the accounting sheets in the "accounting work
book" How do I make the entire sheet equal to another sheet.