Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Deke Deke is offline

Default Sorting a string array

Hi,

Thank for the reply. Got both the bits of code to work perfectly first
time. The VB script is a lot faster and is exactly what I'm needing, I've
got the processing time down from 20-30 min's to seconds.

Again, thank's for all your help, it was exactly what I was needing...

--
Cheers...

" wrote:

It is in fact a lot faster in VBA as well, have just tested.
It needs some adjustments though to work with a 1-based array, which
I haven't worked out yet. Fine though with a 0-based array.

RBS