Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CMD CMD is offline

Default Macro

Hi. I am trying to mimic some MS Project functionality in Excel. I want to
try and automate the creation of a basic gantt chart. Is there a way I can
do the following:

Columns D - O are labeled months of the year. Column A is a task, column B
is a start month and column C is a stop month. I would like to set it up
such that once the user puts in a start/stop month, that the respective cells
(and everything in between) gets shaded a certain color.

So for example if I have a task of develop software in row 2 and the start
stop is Feb/Apr, I would like cells E2, F2 and G2 to be shaded black.

Thanks in advance.

Chris