buddyorliz

Default print view & print, in excel, different size cells

When I print (or view preview print) sometimes information that is in a cell
is cut off, or extended. While I am working on the page I formate the cell
how I want it, like say I have the word "Coummunity" in the First cell and
have it formated to center or wrap or shrink to fit..... I stretch the cell
so the whole word will fit, but when I print it, it might have Coummuni on
one line and ty wrapped. Or if I have two or three words in a cell that is
formated to wrap and while I am looking at it all three words are stacked,
the way I want them, say on three lines, but when it is printed it is wrong.
Sometimes while adding the data, I havent gotten it fromated right yet, But
on the print preview it is fine????