Church Administrator

Default excel contents cells on different worksheet like a comment

I am using excel as a database with multiple worksheets containing different
data some of which is related. I would like to view the contents of a range
of cells on one worksheet in a different worksheet such as a comment
function. Worksheet (a) would contain a name and serial number [a range of
four cells] and worksheet (b) would contain the same serial number but not
the name. So as I look at the serial number in a cell on worksheet b if I
place my cursor on that cell then a visual link or comment would appear
showing me the name on worksheet a.