Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Rob is offline

Default .Value 9999 not recognised

Sorry, but just sorted. 9999 was in a merged cell with another column!!!!

"Rob" wrote in message
I'm using code from an example posted on Ron de Bruin's web site to delete
rows where the contents of column C equals 9999. However, this isn't
working which I assume is to do with column C being numeric, I've tried
all sorts but to no avail - any pointers welcome. Thanks, Rob

'Set the first and last row to loop through
Firstrow = .UsedRange.Cells(1).Row
Lastrow = .UsedRange.Rows(.UsedRange.Rows.Count).Row

'We loop from Lastrow to Firstrow (bottom to top)
For Lrow = Lastrow To Firstrow Step -1
'We check the values in the A column in this example
With .Cells(Lrow, "A")
If Not IsError(.Value) Then
If .Value = 9999 Then .EntireRow.Delete
End If