Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kevin Beckham[_3_] Kevin Beckham[_3_] is offline

Default Using Caller with sub-menu selection in 2007

I use the Application.Caller to return the menu item from a menu containing
sub-menus that each use the same macro function. While the upper level items
still work, there is no longer any differentiation for the sub-menu items.
Code did work for 2003 and earlier but not for 2007. Have I missed something ?

dim c as variant
c= Application.Caller
if c(4)= 0 then ' menu item
'select actual course of action
select case c(1)
case 1
case 2
case else
end select
elseif c(4) = 11 then ' 11th item in menu is a sub-menu
'select actual course of action for sub-menu
select case c(1)
case 1
case 2
case else