Default Need Answers to Urgent Questions on Excel! Hurry, oh, please hurry!

I'm not looking for info on *how* to do the 3 things listed below, I'm
just wondering if they are *possible*. Are they?

1. Add a new top-level menu to Excel when a user opens an Excel
template of a given type.

2. From that top-level menu, have one of the items in it open up a
dialog box whereon a user would enter data into a number of fields.

3. After user enters data on the dialog box and submits it, have Excel
connect to an Access database to retrieve data based on the values the
user entered, data that would then be added to a range of cells in the
open spreadsheet.

-Steve

PS: If you want to tell me exactly *how* to do this, then please have
at it.