Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steve Steve is offline

Default web query for driving directions

From a userform, I want the user to enter a "Start" address, and an "End"
address. Then a command button runs a web query, which fills different
textboxes; one with the directions, one with total miles, and another with
total travel time.

I don't necessarily have a preference with what website is queried. I am
currently calculating the miles between two zip codes using the longitude and
latitudes, but I think a webquery with directions will be nicer.

thank you,
Steve