Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Delete rows based on an array

Hi Vic

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/delete.htm

See the tip below the first example

If Not IsError(Application.Match(.Value, _
Array("jelle", "ron", "dave"), 0)) Then .EntireRow.Delete

'Or use this one with Application.Match if you want to check more values.
'in the cell. You can also use a range with the values to delete.
'Replace Array("jelle", "ron", "dave") with Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1:A200")

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

wrote in message ...
So.. I have a large worksheet of information for which I need to
delete certain rows based on a list in another worksheet. I need a
delete row function that will look up the value in another worksheet
and delete the row based on that value. Can anyone help?

~Vic