thesarge773 thesarge773 is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by martincrow View Post
You need to enable an option for this to work if the charts are embedded
on the worksheets where the data is, rather than on a chart sheet of
their own.
Go to Excel options Advanced Cut, Copy and Paste section.
Enable "Cut, copy, and sort inserted objects with their parent cells"
I was reading this today as I was having the same problem. However, I have found that if I use the "Links" option under the edit menu, and change the source of the offending link to the new workbook containing the copied data and charts, all the links are changed.

Regards
Ian
(using Excel 2003)