Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default how secure is projectProperty Protection?

Concerning the second part of your question (JLatham has covered the
password part), there are tools that aim to "obfuscate" your code and make
it very difficult to read. Here's is one you might look at -

http://invisiblebasic.sourceforge.net/

I haven't tried this myself as if I want to hide code I use other means.

Regards,
Peter T

"Johan2000" wrote in message
Hi Sir,

How secure is the projectProperty Protection with password (so nobody can
see)...

is there any kind of protection?
is there a software to replace all variable with x1,x2..... (just to make

it
more difficult to read if the someone break the password)?

what is the best VB protection in Excel?

thanks!