Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
StargateFan[_3_] StargateFan[_3_] is offline

Default Colouring cells based on day of week?

Hi.

I have a spreadsheet that has these rows:
B4:G4
B6:G6
B8:G8
B10:G10
B12:G12
B14:G14
B16:G16

A5, A7, A9, A11, A13, A15 and A17 (1 week, 7 days) have the date input
for each row, which can be changed via a macro requesting user input.

Is there a way to get the row cells B:5 above to change colour for the
2 rows that end up corresponding to Saturday and Sunday?

i.e., if user starts the week at Weds. in A5 then Saturday falls on
row B10:G10, and Sunday is B12:G12, etc.

Sorry, it's a bit difficult to describe in words but hopefully I've
made it clear enough. thx