Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default How to paste a image into a VB UserFrame in Excel?

I'm not sure what type of userform you are using. If userform is a worksheet
shouldn't you be able to select the worksheet like a worksheet by using
sheets("Sheets").acitvate

If it is a VBA userform then where are you pasting the picture in the
userform. Inside some sort of box?

"Gaia" wrote:

Hi Joel,
Thanks for the quick replay.
But my problem is that I use shared Excel, hence I cant paste an image into
the sheet. Therefore I want to use a UserForm which I could paste the image
into.
So I use the statement €œWorksheets("data").Range("b1:d3").CopyPicture
xlScreen, xlBitmap€ to copy a area of the sheet as a bitmap into clipboard,
and then I want to paste it into a userform. It is that pasting which does
not work. I have tried for hours; search the net, but without any success.

Your proposal works very well if my workbook is not shared.

BR,
Gaia

"Joel" wrote:

Worksheets("data").Range("b1:d3").CopyPicture xlScreen, xlBitmap
Range("K6").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste

"Gaia" wrote:

Hi,
Is there anybody out there who could help me with pasting a picture from
ClipBoard into a VB form in Excel? I use excel 2003.

The function for copying a range is working; I use:
Worksheets("data").Range("b1:d3").CopyPicture xlScreen, xlBitmap

I have a form defined, but whatever I try, I cant paste it into a form.

Anybody who could give me a hint?