Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Anne[_6_] Anne[_6_] is offline

Default Can you write the contents of an Excel Named Range to Word?

Hi: I am looking for any assistance to write the contents of an Excel
Named Range to a Word doc at a book marked location. I have been able
to write code to write a single cell to a bookmark, but when I try to
write the contents of a range, I don't get any data, although I don't
get any errors either; just no text.

I am using code to create the named range and it seems to be set up
correctly in Excel after the routine runs.

I am wondering if my approach is wrong and I should just copy and
paste the data from Excel to Word instead, although I thought using a
named range might be more efficient instead of using the clipboard.

The data I am copying is not going to be more than probably 500 cells.

I have written a few macros, but still very much new to this. Any
help would be greatly appreciated!

Anne