Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Otto Moehrbach[_2_] Otto Moehrbach[_2_] is offline

Default Behavior - Option Buttons

Dave
After I thought about for a while, I came to the same conclusion.
Thanks. Otto
"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
If you had multiple optionbuttons (2 or more) at each of those four
locations,
then you could change the GroupName property of each optionbutton in that
group
to the same string.

But it sounds to me like you shouldn't be using optionbuttons for this.
As a
user, I think I would expect to see checkboxes in those 4 locations--it's
either
checked or not checked.

Otto Moehrbach wrote:

Excel XP, Win XP
I have an option button in each of 4 locations in one sheet. The buttons
are from the Control Toolbox. I want each button to act independently
from
the other 3. I also want each button to change its value when clicked
upon,
every time its clicked upon.
How do I do this?
Also, where can I go to find an explanation of all the options with all
the
controls? Thanks for your time. Otto

--

Dave Peterson