Default copying excel chart formats from one chart to another

Is there any way to copy the format of one chart from one to another?
I am copying and pasting the chart I want into different cells and
manually changing the "source data" in the pasted chart, but the pasted
(and sometimes the copied) chart(s) changes size. I have to eyeball
it, and there is no way I can find to copy the format from one chart
and paste it onto another (like paintbrush). Is there a simple way to
do this? Right now the eyeball method is pretty ineffective.

Thanks in advance...