Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Rech[_2_] Jim Rech[_2_] is offline

Default toolbars

Use the Commandbars object:

Commandbars("MyBar").Controls(1).Enabled = False

or

Commandbars("MyBar").Controls("MyBtn).Enabled = False

It is far better though to create the toolbar "by code" rather than "by
hand". You can attach a toolbar to a workbook but then it takes on a life
of its own. Close the workbook and it's still there. Close Excel and open
it and it's still there...

--
Jim
"greg" wrote in message
Hello,
I have a custom toolbar. that I have created by hand. Then attached into
a workbook.
Is there a way to enable or disable buttons on this?
I looked in the object browser. But there does not seem to be any toolbar
object.

thanks