Excel recorded macros used in other appl

Default Set up basic Macro in EXcel to use in other applications

Hi

There are certain repetitive entries in another application that are
preformed on a daily basis. I understand there is a way that you can record
these basic macros in Excel and are able to perform or use them for other
applications.

Can anyone tell be how this is done or point me in the right direction to
find this information. It is basic entry and copy paste steps that I need to
record. I am about an intermediate user but if it is explained to me I could
probably figure it out.

I use exel 97 and also have 2003