Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jhong jhong is offline

Default Duplicating Changes from Column A and B of Master Workbook to ColumnA and B of Other Workbooks - - Please help me, I can save days if my problem

Hi Everyone,

I have this report that takes 3 days to finish. I have 3 workbooks
with several sheets and a master file with a single sheet named ZCA
which I used for data update only. All sheets are identical. My
concern is on Column A and B of each worksheet. Column A is where the
account code is placed and Column B is the equivalent account name.

New account code/account name is added every month, as a result i need
to take effect the changes manually to all other sheets too. The row
reference cell should be identical to all sheets also. I used only the
Zca to check changes then afterwards I implement changes to all other
workbooks/sheets manually.

Is there a way for me to take effect changes in Col A and B from ZCA
sheet to all other sheets from other workbooks?

Many many thanks in advance!

Jerome