Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John John is offline

Default VBAProject Password message appears when exiting Excel

this article by MS help & support may be of interest.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/280454
--
JB

"GDCross" wrote:

We have created a macro that generates charts in a separate file. Having
password protected the project a few days ago, only recently did the VBA
Project Password message start appearing. I do not have the Google toolbar
installed. However, I will admit that I might have left the editor open while
exiting Excel. Did this cause this problem? If not, any thoughts? I do not to
ensure password protection of the project. Much thanks in advance.