Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Lookup first/last column of record

Hi,

I'm a bit confused about finding the first used column in a row, don't you
know where that is?

To find that last date in a row try this
=INDEX(1:1,MATCH(9.99999999999999E+307,1:1))
This is for row 1 so cjange to suit.

Mike

"Abrm" wrote:

Hello

I want to lookup the first and last column of a record.
It is a planning tool, in the columns are dates.in the records are tasks.
I would like to search all column in the record. The first column is the
begin date of my task, the last column is the end date of my task.

Can someone help me?

thanks