Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Pelham[_2_] Pelham[_2_] is offline

Default Avoiding IF limits with VBA

On Mar 7, 1:30*pm, ytayta555 wrote:
can you say the range of this 12 cells ?
also , specificate the type of calculation
and then the cells you want to place the result ,
and the things will become clear ;

Respectfully

Many thanks, ytayta555!

The range is always the same row as the cell where the function is
being called from. If the row is row 10 (as in the example above),
then the range is every other cell from and including I10 to AE10 -
therefore I10, K10, M10... etc until AE10. These are the 12 cells in
the range!

The calculation is always the same style, so for I10 it is: (I8*I7) -
I10 and for K10 for example it is: (K8*K7) - K10.

The result is always in the G cell on that row, so for example it is
G10 for row 10 and G12 for row 12.

Does this make sense? If you look at the formuals I copeis above you
will see the patterns...