Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Flanagan[_2_] Bob Flanagan[_2_] is offline

Default VBAProject Password message appears when exiting Excel

Try the free password prompt fixer at
http://www.add-ins.com/password_problem.htm.

Google Desktop is the primary cause. Also, old versions of ACT!

Bob Flanagan
Macro Systemshttp://www.add-ins.com

"GDCross" wrote in message
We have created a macro that generates charts in a separate file. Having
password protected the project a few days ago, only recently did the VBA
Project Password message start appearing. I do not have the Google toolbar
installed. However, I will admit that I might have left the editor open
while
exiting Excel. Did this cause this problem? If not, any thoughts? I do not
ensure password protection of the project. Much thanks in advance.