Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default pick from list and automatically enter corresponding cell

What do you use for the order form? Worksheet, TextBox, Something else?
Should be able to Set c = Cells.Find( "DropDown".Value), then use
OrderFormCell = c.Offset(0, 1).Value

Of course, the code would have to be a little more structured, but that's
the gist of it.
"Bremser" wrote:

I'm trying to create a simple product order form. I have my product
selections and their corresponding pricing in 2 adjacent columns in the
second sheet of my workbook. I have a dropdown menu for selecting the
product choice, and I want the corresponding price in the cell adjacent to
that product to automatically populate on the order form. I've tried LOOKUP,
VLOOKUP, and MATCH formulae functions w/o success. It can't be that
complicated, can it?!

Your help and suggestions are much appreciated in advance.