Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Matthew Pfluger Matthew Pfluger is offline

Default VB Function exported in XLL file

I use XlXtrFun.xll (see www.xlxtrfun.com) for interpolation and data
analysis. The web site says that most of its functions are capable of being
called through VBA using a DECLARE statement. The VBDeclarations.XLS file
included with the download contains examples of the most common functions and
their declarations.

However, the function I want to use through code, Intersect, has no example
of how to declare the function in VB. Is there a way to view the functions
of an XLL file? How can I determine how to call the INTERSECT function
through VB?

Thanks,
Matthew Pfluger